I haven’t visited any places specifically to learn about the War of Independence, but I have stumbled upon little reminders at a few places. Seeing little bits of the past brings history alive for me. I know I learned about the Revolutionary War in school, but now it’s so much easier to remember what I was supposed to learn.
- Cold Spring, N.Y.: Geo. Washington Drank Here
- Mount Kisco: Watch with a Tourist’s Eyes
- Mount Kisco: Where We Should All Be on July 4th
- Mount Kisco: Visiting Mount Kisco’s Invisible Church
- North Salem: Dining Before the Revolution in North Salem
- Rhinebeck: Sunday Bloodies
- Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow: In Memory of the Revolution
- Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow: Where Were You during the Revolution?