Affordability and Convenience of the Tryp in New York City
What’s to like about the Tryp Hotel in New York City? Its modern convenience and reasonable price—perfect for an overnight following an evening on the town and for stays of a longer sort. Located between Eighth and Ninth Avenues in the Garment District, the Tryp Hotel provides a well-located—and quiet—respite just south of the bright lights, big city action of Times Square.
Would we stay at the Tryp again? Absolutely. The hotel is bright and shiny, and check-in is speedy with a friendly front-desk staff. In sum, we have nothing but praise for our brief stay.
What Bashful Adventurers Will Like about the Tryp Hotel
- Good lighting—not too bright—perfect for reading and for working
- Conveniently located outlets for gadgetry
- At least one adventurer was amused by the shower cutout allowing ease of access to a bar of soap for those intent on lathering up.
Tryp Hotel NYC, 345 West 35 Street, New York, N.Y. 10001
Wondering where to stay in New York City? You might like these posts:
- Rooftop Bonus, Manhattan
- A Flatiron Fling
- Madison Square Convenience
- Convenience at the Hilton Garden Inn Central Park South